Zarkpions Attacks

One day I saved the earth from an alien invasion I know it's hard to believe. My name is Kane and this is my story.

One sunny day I was in school having a debate about aliens well kinda, I wasn't listening... again. I mean aliens are boring they don't exist when it was lunch we went to the cafeteria and I sat next to my best friend Jack, he's kind and sometimes mysterious like he always disappears after break and appears from nowhere. When school was over I went home and in the front of the door was Jane my sister she's got blond hair white smooth skin like the rest of my family except me I got brown hair with tanned skin. "HOWS SCHOOL?" She said, "Good" I replied. Then I went inside.

It's so hot in America at the moment it's about 78oF right now. I went to sleep and woke up early to go to school when I was at school I went inside and had a normal day except then the lights turned on and off in a blink of an eye and then the school started shaking and shaking when I looked out we were being lifted off into an UFO!!! The UFO is massive! When we were inside there were octopus aliens, In a screen it said they were taking us into a planet called Zarkpion. When we arrived at n they took us in a prison they said "If u try to escape you will be vaporised."
When I asked 'Why did you kidnapped us they said there's a Zarkpion material that could take over the whole planet and we want EARTH! And it's under the school."

I asked if I could go to the toilet or I will blow up. The Zarks didn't know much about humans believed me and let me out and when they did I punched the right at their faces one said that he will help us save earth." I answered back "Why?" He said that he's allergic to the planets materials. The alien said " My name is Zane we have to go to the control center to blow up this ship go to that pod over there it's big enough for all us I need someone to come with me to the control centre you need to people to blow this place up." Jack said who was right beside me said that he will come with him so we all agreed and then we went to finish the plan we were inside the pod waiting for Zane and Jack. Them Zarks came and started shooting us and then we saw Zane and Jack running to us they said the ships going to blow up in 5 seconds and they said that you have to go then Zane pushed a button from he's uniform and we blasted off. And the ship blew up.

I wouldn't forget that day of Zane and Jacks sacrifice and that’s my story.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!