Violet Beauregarde

“Chew, chew, chew! Hi everybody. I’m Voilet Beaurgarde and I love chewing gum! In fact I won the world record of chewing gum for 3 months solid. My best friend who won the last gum chewing record was jealous. I’m so proud! I’ve got so many trophies look!!"
“So do I and mine are from kayaking!” exclaimed Mrs
Beaurgarde.
“So what about the ticket?” asked a voice from violets crowd.
“Well when I finished my gum chewing record I heard
about these ticket things and I knew to be a real winner I had to find one and then I did so back to the trophies.”
“As you may already know I live in America and have won the most gum chewing trophies in the world! World! I tell you WORLD!!”
“If you were wondering I have no interest in this stupid, stupid ticket! I’m only interested in chewing gum and winning! Wait, wait don’t go! Mummy why is my crowd leaving? I like being popular!”
“I guess now I can go back to chewing the gum that is currently behind my dirty and stinky ear.”
“Oh! Are you serious? A poor old skunk called Charlie Bucket got the last golden ticket! No way! I don’t would to hang around him! But I guess I have to.”
“Today is the day I become rich of chocolate and money! How wonderful is that? I better get my gum ready!”
“Here we are at Wonka’s Factory! How exciting! I hope he has gum for me to try! There’s that poor skunk and poor skunk senior.”
“Oh look finally someone not so fat not so poor or addicted to television she is bratty just like me! Oh how good! By the way her name is Veruca Salt.”
“It is the end of the tour guys and I have a truck load of food but I’m a blueberry. I was eating blueberry flavoured desert gum. I chewed for 10 seconds and then I became a blueberry but it will wear off soon!"
“I’ve got to buy new matching clothes to my mother I’ll be back I promise!”
I’m back! We bought matching tracksuits colored violet and violet runners too. I’m so excited to wear them tomorrow and eat my new bubble gum.
“I’m now going to have to go but I do love my paparazzi so I got you all a present, you may not of heard of it but it is gum! Lots of gum! Bye, chew, chew, chew!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!