Violet Beauregarde

Violet is nine years old. She is one of the five children who win a golden ticket and a trip to the Chocolate factory. Violet does martial arts and is a world record gum chewer. When she is on T.V. she gets interviewed for the golden ticket. Instead, Violet talks about her gum records. Her Mum is with her and she talks about all her trophies. They both didn’t care about the golden ticket.
When Violet gets to the gates of the factory with her Mum, they line up.
There are eight people there. The Beauregarde’s were ready for action.
Moments later, the doors opened from the speakers and Willy Wonka the owner called out, “Please enter my factory!” They all entered. All the kids, and one adult, each went into rooms where Willy Wonka makes all the delicious treats and goods. Lots of children got into trouble in the invention rooms.
First, Augustus Gloop was gone, then a lot of other people got into trouble.
On the third stop the remainders of the factory went into the room. There were Willy Wonka’s workers who make chocolate gum and ice-cream. When violet sees the gum she places her eyes on the prize. Not the chocolate, the gum.
She looks at it and decides to have ten or twenty chews on her last piece of gum.
As you would imagine she went for the gum. In ten, twenty or thirty chews she gets into the trouble of the gum. On one chew, she gets a nice taste of roast lamb from the gum, after she gets a taste of apple pie and for desert she gets trouble. Blueberry pie. Once Violet has been in it for a while she starts turning Violet. She turns fat, Fat, FAT!
Violet turns into a human sized blueberry! So her Mum has to roll her away to the squeeze room so she turns back to normal. Violet is still blue, but flexible. I wonder if she stays blue? Violet walks down the hill with her mother to the gate. She doesn’t care about being blue, she just likes being flexible. Her Mum just could not let it go, her daughter Violet was blue! I wonder if her Dad would mind?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!