Jack Lumbar

Hi. I live in Cottbus at Poland it is the year 1938.My name is jack lumber and this is my 12th birthday. In one month it’ll be I’ll be living Sydney in Australia ,and it’ll also be 1939 .when I’m waiting I normally ride my horse(Sunday).sadly I can’t take on the boat .the time passed time to get on to the boat.it was very rocky shaky ,I began to feel sea sick and I had to go to the bath room to vomit .the boat took 8 hours .the time passed by and now we arrived and it is super late ,were getting into bed now and going to sleep .then I quickly woke up I heard gun shots got out of bed and looked through the window I saw solders every were ,I saw fire and smoke in all of the buildings .I quickly ran outside see what was going on ,and the suddenly I saw my parents shot . I was so shocked I couldn’t breath, I ran back to the house, I hid I heard I soldier’s foot slowly walking past, he new I was here. I tried to run for it, didn’t work.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!