Veruca Salt

“I WANT IT NOW!!”
Shh I am trying to tell a story here.
Now before we begin you probably already know who Veruca Salt is, if not I can tell you…
She is spoilt by her father and she never says thank you or please. Veruca Salt is a brat and gets anything she wants.
Now if you find a nice little girl that’s not her but if you find a bratty princess that’s her! Her father will give her any pet so look out if you go to her house I swear there’s lots of them. Veruca Salt is cruel and nasty. She has a very bad attitude and will never behave. Veruca Salt, don’t ask me why but I think she is keeping a nasty lie. She tells her father she needs it, she wants it but really she only wants to show-off.
I bet Veruca tells her friends that she has everything she asks for. It’s like her parents are wrapped around Veruca’s finger. Just because she is 9 years old does not mean she is the boss of me! It’s like she just demands whatever she wants and her parents will get it for her! Veruca has long black hair and nasty eyes that she stares with. Like what does Veruca do anyway? I think that one day her dad will just give up on her.
Furthermore Veruca’s father (Mr. Salt) has already given Veruca everything (and I mean EVERYTHING!) till there’s nothing left in the stores.
I wonder if she goes to school but not just any old school, a royal ratty princess school, now I would understand that! Veruca Salt may look nice but don’t talk to her because she will never live a happily ever after!
Veruca Salt comes from England and I must have thought English girls were nice, perhaps not. Veruca lives in a mansion with guards at every door you see!
Veruca Salt is spoiled by her parents. She is rich and bratty. Veruca thinks (wants) she will be a star (that will never happen to her). Her dad worked at a nut factory. So one day when Veruca said she WANTED THE GOLDEN TICKET Mr. Salt (her dad) said to his workers “STOP! Unwrap all these chocolate wrappers until you find the golden ticket.”
Three days went on and still no golden ticket in sight of any workers. Veruca got more and more upset. Then on 12th of February they found it and guess what she said “Daddy I want another pony.” (How rude!) I have to go but before I do you must meet this Veruca Salt in fact I’ll go and get her. Oh Veruca, here she comes. “Hi I’m Veruca Salt and I am the second golden ticket finder my family lets me have whatever I want so back off all my toys and games. Bye! So if you happen to have a squall give it to me NOW!”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!