Violet Beauregarde

“I am a champion. I broke the world record of chewing gum for three months solid, BANG!” Me, Violet Beauregarde I'm good at karate. I have so many more trophies than my Mum. My Mum only has a few trophies on her shelf.
Most people think I am a brat. I am a pretty little princess. In a good way because I am American. All people from America are perfect, don’t you know?
I have pretty blonde hair. It’s short, but beautiful. I think am a middle size in my class. I don’t even care that I got the golden ticket to visit Willy Wonka. Only poor people care. My trophies, 89 and my records and sometimes my Mum, is all I care about. I care about me the most, me, me, and me.
I should have gotten the first golden ticket, but a fat, chubby boy got it.
How unfair is that? His name is Augustus Gloop. I thought that I would get the second, but a spoilt brat got it, her name is Veruca Saltz. I just knew that I would get the third golden ticket and I did, fancy that. After me was Mike Teevea. He is so weird and all he likes is TV and guns. The last golden ticket went to Charlie Bucket, a poor little boy who is so skinny. I am the most important out of all of them.
I am prettier than all the people in my school and of course guess what it said on the golden ticket? It said, ‘Greetings to you, the lucky golden ticket finder. I shake you warmly by the hand!’ And on and on. The best thing about it is that we get a lifetime supply of lollies. Bye, now I’ve got to go!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!