Kingdom Of Sweets

Sofia loved to eat sweets all day every day; this is because her kingdom is made out of sweets. Sofia had a very big family with all her relatives living in one palace. Sofia is the youngest and the most loved one in the family, since Sofia is the most loved one in the family she gets to eat all the sweets she wants but she doesn’t realise that it is damaging her teeth. One day she had a very bad tooth ache so her dad made an appointment with the dentist, the dentist came to visit her at her home. Sofia never had an appointment with the dentist before so she was scared she waited patiently for the dentist to arrive. Once Dr. Decay came to Sofia’s home he checked her teeth very carefully and gently. It took him very long, when Dr. Decay came out from Sofia’s room he told her parents that she had a rotten tooth and she can’t have any more sweets once Sofia heard the bad news she was so angry that she started to chuck a tantrum. “I don’t want to stop eating sweets I love sweets and what are we going to do with all the sweets in our kingdom” said: Sofia his father replied kindly “the sweets in the kingdom are not only for you it is for the whole kingdom to enjoy” “you are so mean” said Sofia to his father “don’t talk like that to your father you are grounded go to your room” said her mother. “Fine” said Sofia angrily and went to her room. When Sofia went her room all her family member and relatives replaced all the sweets with gold and demand, they planned to burn all the sweets. Sofia got to do the honors of burning the sweets.
Five years later, Sofia is now 12. she goes to school and she has healthy tooth (all her tooth regrown) since there is now sweets available in her kingdom.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!