Vomit With Extra Carrots

“Nooooooo! Stop it dumb dog. Stop pooing everywhere!”
Andy tripped over a hard poo in the hallway.
He was desperate to catch Fido. Fido had swallowed his homework.
“Owww my leg! Danny! My leg hurts!” cried Andy. He thought to himself, ‘How old am I again?’
“Andy what are you doing?”
“I am finding the stupid dog so I can take it to school tomorrow.”
“You let him outside a minute ago you idiot,” yelled Danny.
Andy was determined to get his homework from the stupid dog.
“Here boy, here boy,” Andy said through gritted teeth. He takes a mighty leap. He grabs a clothes line peg to block the nasty smell of dog poo.
Andy screams and lost his patience, “WHY DID YOU EAT MY HOMEWOK YOU DUMB DOG!”
“It’s your fault for making it yellow!”
“But it does not look like a BANANA AND DOGS CAN’T SEE COLOURS!”
No matter how hard they tried, Fido thought it was a big game so Andy thought hard. We should try to make the dog vomit the story up.
“I know! yells Andy. “You know that spinning thing, we can make the dog spin on that.”
“Walks, walks.” Fido came running down the hall, Danny got him. They put Fido on it and spun it hard. It went so fast, the dog went flying in to the bushes.
They took Fido home, Fido still was feeling dizzy from the park. He staggered around and opened his mouth wide, “Blaaaaaagh.”
“Not on the kitchen floor!” yelled Andy.
“Danny, I don’t fell so well, blaaaaaagh!”
“Stop it, stop eating vomit!”
The next day Andy takes the bag to school.
‘Better than getting an F,’ thought Andy.
“Andy where is your homework?” asked the teacher. The bag explodes because there is too much vomit in it and everyone starts to vomit and the classroom floods of vomit.
Andy has a problem with his stupid dog and I think I can still smell poo, yuk.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!