Kittens, Crocodiles And Cheeseburgers

There once lived a little kitten that liked to wander in and around the forest and his favourite food was cheeseburger. One day, he found a house made of cheeseburgers and the sign at the front of the house said, ‘Come on in little one. I have a lot of your favourite food!’
Then, three ugly, scary, creepy and old crocodiles grabbed the little kitten in a creepy way and said, "You are not fat enough yet, so we shall give you lots of cheeseburgers!"
The little kitten said, "If you keep the cheeseburgers flowing, I will stay, but now and again I will need to go to the toilet."
After two years, the little kitten's parents, George and Missy Moo, found the house made of cheeseburgers. They were disgusted by the house because they hated burgers! Suddenly, they heard a scream from the house.
The little kitten screamed for help from the top of his little lungs until he lost his voice. The parents tried to break down the door but they couldn't, so they went for help. The kitten was fighting for his life!
Finally, the parents came back with another friend that had a shotgun, and he blew a hole in the wooden door. What they saw horrified them...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!