Game Of Survival

“SHHH, Blossoms sleeping” said Jane “what ever” replied Jasmine “Its getting late lets go to bed”, but what they didn’t know was that something really bad was going to happen. The next morning they woke in a cave GRRR, BEAR RUUUN! Said Jane. Jane was the oldest in the family and since there parents died it was her job to keep everyone save. As they were running in fear PLONK they had fallen in mud, “this way” said Jasmine. Jasmine is the middle child in the family it’s hard for Jasmine sometimes because Jane spends all her time looking out for Blossom she barley pays any attention to her and I would know, I’m the middle child as well, OUCH, “poison flowers are you kidding me” blossom said “try dodge them” replays Jane “is everyone okay” “WATCH OUT PURPLE FLYING MONKEYS AHHHHHH” “everyone duck”,
“okay this is officially getting weird” said Jasmine “lets keep going”. As they all walk over the hills and through the bushes they finally came to a stop “I’m so tired” said Blossom “yeah well you can blame Jane for that” Jasmine reply’s “come on guys we had to at least get somewhere, lets keep going” “umm Jane” “what” “umm… Jane” “what” “you might want to look at this” “what is it Blossom’ “LION!” GO GO GO, “are we going to die” “no don’t worry Blossom just follow me” BANG! The lion bangs into the tree they hid behind “wow that was close don’t you think Jasmine, Jasmine, stop playing games we know your hiding” they turned around the lion was gone “where did the lion go” asked Blossom “I don’t know but more impotently were did Jasmine go, look there’s blood on the tree do you think its from the lion” “yeah probably” said Blossom “look its Jasmines beanie” that’s when silents occurred for about a minute or so then all you here is… JASMINE! “This is all my fault I made a promise to mum and dad that I would take care of everyone and I didn’t” Jane complains “don’t blame yourself Jane it could have happened to anyone lets just forget and keep going” “your right Blossom lets go”. You probably know by now that Blossom is the youngest and she’s definitely not the smartest but she can come off pretty strong some times. whoosh whoosh…. “What happened?” “we got hit by darts” said Jane “by who?” asked Blossom “Captain Hook” “we have to get out of here, wait I have a pocket knife it can cut us free” “good going Blossom come on quickly” “and where do you think your going” said Captain Hook “HOME” replied Blossom as she kicked him, whoosh whoosh whoosh oh no tornado, it comes closer and in a second they were gone. Jane wakes up at home safe and sound in her bed “wow that was a crazy dream” but for all she know it wasn’t.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!