Violet And The Lost Ring

In a country called England there lived a little girl named violet, she had short hair, her hair was as brown as milk chocolate, her eyes were as blue as the salty ocean.violet adored solving mysterys There was an exiting mystery, it all stated one cold crisp morning.......

violet opened her eyes lazily one morning. She turned on the radio and she heard 'QUEENS MISSING RING' Violet awoke immeadiatly and she gobbled up her breaky and popped her inky black leather coat on.

She headed to Buckingham Palace, on the way there she saw something shiny on the ground she picked it and there in her tiny hands she saw a ring, she guessed it was the queens ring, she skipped to her destination. She suddenly tripped and dropped the shiny embroided ring on the ground. It made a CLINK sound on the hard concrete ground.

A burglar stole the ring and fled off clutching the ring tight.voilet caught him and then returned the ring to the queen her heart filled with joy.

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!