Zoe Is A Spy

ZOE IS A SPY

Once there was a Monkey and the Monkey’s name was Zoe. She had to lovely parents. She lived in beautiful Peru. She was playful and cute in the day but by night she was a SPY. One night she was trying to track down to scientists named Dr Mash and Dr Peels. These scientists were wanted by the police for poisoning bananas, sold at lots of markets around Peru. These poisonous bananas made a lot of monkeys very sick.
“They were last seen at the old lab on top of the hill.” said Zoe. After she said that she set off into the night. She forgot to tell the rest of the Spy Club where she was going. She had a walkie-talkie in her pocket which she used to talk to the Club. ”I’m going to the old lab on top of the hill I am going to find Dr Mash and Dr Peels.” She radioed through.
After a while climbing the hill, she found the old lab. She sneaked in and hid behind an old bench
”I found the lab I FOUND IT!” she whisper-screamed excitedly into the walkie-talkie.
”ok, ok. Zoe take a chill pill.” Said Molly, one of Zoe’s workmates.
“Can you see anything?”
“No, not yet.” whispered Zoe.
“Wait…I can see something.”
“What is it WHAT IS IT!” came Molly’s voice
“We found you Zoe” Came a voice from behind her
“NO NO HELP I’M GETTING *BRRRRRRRRRR*….” The walky-talky stopped working
“WHAT ZOE…ZOE!” said Molly
“AHHHHH what just happened.”
“I do not know…was she kidnapped…maybe???”

The next day, Zoe woke up. “AHHH were am I?” she said.
She looked around to see where she was. She saw more benches, chairs and sitting on one of the chairs was a person. This person wore a long, white coat, which was very dirty with stains and marks on it.
Zoe thought ‘Is this Dr Mash or Dr Peels?’
She couldn’t get up as she was tied to a chair.
“You are trying to stop us from making out special bananas” said the scientist, his back to her. “We can’t allow that!”
Turning around, the scientist, who Zoe recognised as Dr Mash, was holding in his hand…a banana!
Dr Mash walked towards Zoe intending on forcing her to eat the poison.
Unknown to Dr Mash, Zoe had untied the knot holding her to the chair. With a SWOOSH! Zoe slapped the banana away from near her face, sending it flying across the room.
Dr Mash yelled out ‘Nooooo!’ as Zoe pushed him away causing him to trip and hit his head on one of the benches. He was out cold.
Zoe grabbed a poison banana as evidence and ran to the police.
The police stormed the lab and arrested Dr Mash and Dr Peels.
Zoe was hailed a hero for finding the truth of the poison bananas. THE END.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!