Uncle's Umbrella

Uncle had a very very old Umbrella. But Aunty tried to get rid of it. On Monday, Aunty tried to bury it, while Uncle was planting a plant and found his umbrella buried. Then Uncle said “you can’t just bury it. Then Aunty said “it should be buried because it’s broken.”

On Tuesday, Uncle was putting something in the trash and Uncle found his old umbrella. Then Uncle said to Aunty “you can’t just trash it.” Then aunty said “It should be trashed because is broken and falling apart.

On Wednesday, Uncle was vacuuming and Uncle found his old umbrella. Then Uncle said to Aunty “you can’t just hide it.” Then Aunty said “it should be hidden because is broken, falling apart and does not cooperate.
On Thursday, Uncle was burning leaves, Uncle found his old umbrella. Then Uncle said to Aunty “ you can’t just trick me to burn it.” Then Aunty said “ it should be burnt because is broken, falling apart and doesn’t cooperate.”

On Friday, Uncle was donating something, Uncle found his old umbrella. Then Uncle said to Aunty “ you can’t just donate it.” Then Aunty said “ it should be donated because is broken, falling apart,doesn’t cooperate, dirty and has a hole.” On Saturday, it was raining and he got wet while using his old umbrella.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!