Jeff And The Jerry Cans

Jeff and the jerry cans
This is a story about a very stupid man called Jeff who goes on many adventures, has some major troubles with jerry cans, and does some extremely stupid things in his life time. He has survived so far but will he make it through this long frustrating adventure.
Beep, Beep, Beep! Jeff wakes to the sound of his Alarm clock beeping and his tiny dog fluffy suddenly Jeff realised that HE WAS LATE FOR WORK!! Jeff leaped out of struggles to get ready because he is in such a rush he bounds out the back door into his Lamborghini adventador and floors it but the problem is he’s got no fuel so he pushes his car to the service station but he forgot he had a jerry-can on him problem is he didn’t put on the handbrakes so it started to roll down the hill he ran after it.
He catches up with it fills it up and floors it once again but when he goes past the pie store he sees a pie truck getting loaded up with pies Jeff stops and askes the man where are you taking these pies? That is none of your business sir he says and goes back inside the pie store
Jeff has to make a decision to get to work or to steal the cakes so Jeff being Jeff he decides to take the whole truck he hops in the truck and drives off he rings his boss but he is not keeping his eyes on the road he run into a jerry can and the truck bursts into flames lucky for Jeff there was a lake nearby but instead of jumping into the lake he rescued 3 pie that weren’t burnt put them on the road and jumped into the lake but the lake was infested with alligators he jumped out and saw one of the 3 pies get run over before his very eyes he grabbed then ran down the road and realised HE IS GOING TO BE LATE FOR WORK!! Suddenly out of nowhere Fluffy bounds on to him and yapping like mad at Jeff, runs at the thought of losing another of his now 2 cakes but he is to late Fluffy gobbles up his 2nd pie he had one cake.
And suddenly hears the sound of a Porsche 911 speeding down the Highway and his best mate Johnny hops out and Steve Jeff’s best mate Jeff hopped in and off they went … To work.
THE END.
By: Henry GJ


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!