Making Tracks

Making Tracks
“SUZIE, come here! Heel! Sit! Stay! Get back here now you little rascal you know you will be in trouble if you get caught.”
“Yer right” thought as she burst through the fly screen door, she made tracks up the hall she made tracks on the lounge, she even made tracks on the toilet!!
“SUZIE, come here now” said Rose her owner. “Come here girl".
It still didn’t work. If Rose's mum found out Rose would be attacked by a viscous animal.
If I could only catch her, Rose thought. Then she had a great idea, I’ll go get a tin of her favourite food, put it on the floor and so as soon as she started to eat, Rose grabbed her. “Got ya” she yelled. Then Suzie took off with Rose dragging behind her.
Rose finally got her to stop and locked Suzie outside and cleaned up the hall, the lounge and the toilet. Suzie definitely made tracks.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!