The First Day Of High School Part 2


Erin woke up in the morning and she got her finest piece of clothing because she was so excited. She didn`t know what to do with her hair so she just decided to do a ponytail. She tyred on her best dress with a demon jacket. She had a good feeling about her new school. So she packed her bag and left to go to the airport .Later on when I (Erin) was on the plane there was a disturbing guy singing songs such as bad blood , just like fire , fireworks ,my house and plenty more . I didn`t mind it at first but then it got really irritating after a while. Then I finally arrived and Lauren there waiting for me at the airport in her school uniform Lauren then walked me to the school because it wasn`t far from the airport as soon as I saw it I loved it so much then Lauren said to me if u liked that you`ll love inside which gave me a really huge grin .So we had a look inside I was so excited that was going to this school I couldn’t wait to meet everyone so the time Lauren finished showing me around it was time for first period which was maths but before I could do maths I had to know what class I was in . So Lauren walked me to the office and the principle was so nice she let me pick what class I wanted to be in so I obviously choose Laurens class. On the way back we were talking and I said now were even what do you mean said Lauren I’ve showed you around you`ve showed me around Lauren then said oh so we headed to math class and the teacher Mrs marshal was so nice I’ve never met a teacher so nice . But there was a teacher no one liked he was so mean so I call him Shrek the ogre that’s probably a bad idea he gave me detention at lunch . Oh well not my problem. But like he put someone in detention for not running fast enough in sprints .At the end of the day I went to the skate park because I love to skate then I was trying to do a popular skate trick pop shuffle 360 I kept on trying and trying until I failed but it was not just any old stuffed of fail it was really bad since Lauren was with me she called the ambulance strait away and a friend I met at school that day was also there and she she knew a thing or two about injuries so that wasn`t as bad finally the ambulance arrived and they carried me into the van and took me to the hospital but there’s one thing I didn’t mention I in a state championship and it’s in a month I hope I recover in time . Made by Jess The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!