Bali

Bali
One sunny day were three best friends and their names were Giaan Foster, Sharneil Roderick Varcoe and Zoe Proude. They went to the ocean in Bali and when they were looking they saw an island so they went in a tinny and the tinny had a motor. They went to the island and saw heaps of green trees, grass growing everywhere and ‘’Giaan said I can smell something and ‘’Sharneil said over there ‘’Zoe said It is roses Sharneil picked some to take back to Bali show people what it looks like and smells like strawberry’s. They wanted to go back to the Island so they went back but they asked Kiki Armour and Kymberly Flavel. To go with them so the five of them jumped in the tinny when they was half way there but the motor didn’t work so Sharneil checked for oars but. There were no oars because the person that owned the tinny took the paddles out. So Kymberly checked for life jackets but there were only 2 life Jackets ‘’Sharneil said who is a good swimmer ‘’Zoe said I am “Giaan said me to “Sharneil said me to so Kiki and Kymberly got the life jackets. So they jumped out of the tinny and Kymberly said there’s a tiger shark so got back into the boat.

They went back to their hotels and had some dinner they had pork roast with some vegetables, gravy the next morning Sharneil got up and got dressed in there bathers. When they was ready to walk at the door Sharneils mum said where you going and Sharneils dad said am taking her friends on the tinny. Sharneil rang her friends and said do you want to go on a trip me and my father and they said yes so she rang Kymberly and Kiki meet them at the beach they were there they was happy and excited so Sharneils dad took them to the owner of the boat so they hopped in the boat and stared going to the island they arrived back at the island and they were investigating.
The six of found a cave and they went inside and there was a door and it shut behind them, they walked in and there was crystals there was all different colours. Sharneil went back out to the tinny and there was a grey thing and it was a tinny it was Sharneil’s mum she came out to the island, she had a picnic with the seven of them. When they got back to the hotel it was time to go home so they packed their bags. they court a cab to the airport they were on their way back to Australia and when they got back their friends, family, cousins had a big celebration for them and they went out for dinner and then they went home had Sharneil had a big dream about they were still in Bali.







FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!