Batman And The White Rose

One day Bruce Wayne was wandering around in the Bat Cave and got an alert from his super computer that said "Unknown approaching suspect ahead." Bruce scanned the car and the driver along with all the passengers. There were four gunmen with a turret on top of the big army jeep so Bruce got ready and geared up. He put on his suit that had all of his trusty gadgets all ready on it thanks to Alfred his butler.

It appeared that the terrorist was the leader of the White Rose the biggest terrorist organisation in Gotham.Then Batman remembers how all of this happened. It was when he had a big party to celebrate Harvey Dents election for the mayor and suddenly an uninvited guest came. His name was Carmine Falcone. He tried to make a deal with Bruce but he refuses. That made Falcone really mad because nobody has ever said no to him in his life.

Out of nowhere Batman hears someone yelling at the door "Let me in or the house is mine!!!" Said Falcone. Then Batman ran out the secret escape hatch in the Bat Cave. Batman glide kicks one of the gunmen onto the hard concrete floor. Batman takes down the rest as quick as a flash then starts slowly walking up to Carmine Falcone and interrogates him. Batman finds out what he was doing at Wayne Manor and what the deal was about at the election party. Then the police come Batman pushes Carmine Falcone to the police and grapples away to patrol the dark streets of Gotham for one last night.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!