Quest Of The Uknown Future

Quest of the Uknown future is when three kids playing at a playground. It started raining and they sank and found a wizards lair. Then they found a purple portal and entered it and spawn dead in a dark destroyed city in a random future. Later it was raining blood . They went to shelter in a dark building and heard strange noises coming from a cellar. They opened it and saw a dark figure in a corner and it chased them. Lonely to of the kids found a weapon and killed the figure. Then the rain stopped and they walked out of the building and saw the same wizards lair in a building. The three went inside and black figures daughter out of the ground. The three killed the figures and they saw gigantic guardians. And a guardian killed one of the kids. Then a kid called Damian shot the guardians and they died. Then A king came and sliced one of the kids leg and Damian started to fight with the King. Then Damian killed him and the two went into the portal and went back into the right time. They both spawned laying in bed and in hospital.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!