Easter Bunny Catastrophe

The Easter bunny catastrophe !

One night in April the Easter bunny was on her last trip to deliver the dark and white chocolate eggs. But as soon as she got into the backyard she saw the biggest vegetable garden that she had ever seen!

She hopped straight over to the vegetable garden and headed to the lettuce patch. Soon she realised brown possums were eating all of the yummy lettuce so the Easter bunny dug deep, deep down in the soil. Finally, she found a nice scrumptious, big, juicy, green piece of lettuce.

Soon it was daytime and the Easter bunny delivered the dark and white chocolate eggs just in time. But she was so dirty that she looked like the garden herself. Soon she was so tired that the Easter bunny set back and had a little nap. In five minutes time the owner of the garden came out to collect some vegetables to make soup for his family. He thought the possums made the mess so he just got the vegetables that had already been broken off. Then he took all of the vegetables, unknowingly including the Easter bunny, and put them in a bucket.

Next, he brought them inside so he and his family could go and find the white and dark chocolate eggs. When the man wasn't looking the Easter bunny quickly hopped out and escaped the bucket that she was in! Then she hopped up the stairs of the big house. It seemed like it was taking forever; finally the Easter bunny got to the very, very top of the big house and hopped right into the bathroom. She got out her magic hat and floated back to her burrow where she had delicious vegetable soup to celebrate her very first Easter bunny shift.

I bet she told everyone in her family about what had happened.

THE END EVERYONE !!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!