Saving Fairy Tale Land

I yawned as I opened my eyes. I heard John the Wolf and Nanny already having breakfast so I went to join them. John said to me after breakfast we should see what's happening in the Human World.
John was a very clever wolf, so he invented a special computer and named it Coles! Coles had been helping us for two weeks now to search the Human World for someone who still thinks we are real.

All of a sudden, Coles was beeping! In Paris there lived a girl named Anna who believed in us!!
We needed to show her our world! There was a reason for this, because without her our world would fade away. In fact, most of our Fairy Tale Land had already gone!

We waited until night time so no humans would see us, and climbed into our plane and took off to Paris. It was easy to find because of the lights of the Eiffel tower!! It looked magical!! WOW!!!

"There! That's Anna's house!" We stopped in the sky and climbed down on to the roof of Anna's house. A window in the roof! We found our way in and sneaked to her room. We took her by her hands, hurried back to the plane, and as we were going back to Fairy Tale Land we woke her up. "You are on your way to Fairy Tale Land!" In a shy voice she answered "Well, this will be pretty cool".

Once we were there, Anna was shocked that there was barely any LAND LEFT!!! Part of the Three Little Piggies' Houses was gone, and the Gingerbread Man was missing a leg! The deep dark forests of Little Red Riding Hood and Snow White were now just a sad little park.

But Anna knew that all Fairy Tales were true, she just couldn't see them all as they had faded away. We took lots of photos of all the remaining famous Fairy Tale actors, like the three little piggies and the beautiful Cinderella. But by far Anna's favourite was the Gingerbread House! The lovely Witch invited us all in for Gingerbread and hot chocolate. Delicious! I love gingerbread!

We explained to Anna that she needed to show the photos to as many people as possible so our Land comes once more. Anna felt like the luckiest girl in the world because she got to see Fairy Tale Land and help save it.

Back in the Human World, Anna put the amazing pictures on Facebook and they spread everywhere around the world.

And Fairy Tale Land was once more whole!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!