Heart With Bandages

I am a boy. My name is Christian, I live in the Philippines. This is my story. “Christian, Christian come play with us! Christian I want to be your best friend, Christian, Christian, CHRISTIAN.” They are NOT real friends, they are just bullies. I feel like I am the only victim in the world. Everyday ordinary children are happy going to school, but ME an ordinary child NO. I get bullied everyday, every hour, every minute, every second... ALL THE TIME!!! One day I was at school getting bullied and oh the bullies went TOO far. On my locker, “Christian is a loser, Christian is dumb, Christian knows nothing,” I really let them get to me. A usual child would wipe their lockers, but I am not a USUAL child, I just cry in the bathroom, eating all alone in the toilets. ‘Till a new girl came to the school, she got bullied the same way as I did and by the SAME BULLIES. At that moment, I knew I wasn’t the only child that got bullied, I wasn’t the only victim. I WASN’T ALONE! I felt even better and let the sadness go, I looked for the girl and told her, “It’s okay, come and eat with me.” The girl smiled and I smiled back. I looked at the girl and I noticed she wasn’t crying. I asked her, “Why aren’t you crying? I get bullied everyday and I still cry!” The girl looked back at me and answered, “I am Misty, I would never let bullies get up my spine. My dad told me, ‘Never let the bullies get to you, they just have nothing to do in their lives. They are making drama in our life, they do this everyday. Don’t you think that is boring?” I nodded and told her my name. “My name is Christian.” I got my lunch box and started eating, she started eating just like me. We both had the same problem but Misty’s problem was solved even though the bullies didn’t know that. Misty taught me more than any teacher could teach me, and that was ‘Never let a bully get to you’. We became best friends. The bullies still pushed us around but we ignored everything. Years past and the bullies left the school to a higher school and we didn’t even notice. We were having too much fun. I am not the only child that gets bullied, Misty is not. NO ONE IS ALONE!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!