Letter To A Friend

Dear Friend,
For once I do not have much to say, Unlike almost every other day.
I have to admit that although I might pretend, I'm not actually a very good friend!
You obviously know this as you are my pal, So why do you accept all my flaws? (even my smell)
I may laugh when you fall or loose your money, In my defence that is very funny!
I'm not exactly mean or nasty, I just don't want to share my pastie!
Still why should you be so forgiving, why should you pick me upon all the living?
To be your friend who is trusty and brave, and will show you the light if you got caught in a cave?
Well now you know my question and it is not a lie, that I will sit by the mailbox awaiting your reply.
Sincerely Emily

Dear Emily,
Hahaha you make me laugh!
Sincerely Friend

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!