Rania And Her New School

Day 1 before going to school
It Is the night before Rania goes to school and she is super nervous that people will hate freshman. She is going to Vista Anglican school and that school is a hard to get into. Her cousin Andrea is already at Vista. Two years ago she tried out for being the school captain at her school but Andrea won which was disappointing.

Day 2 the morning before school.
Rania is nervous and excited to go to Vista but she is not super nervous because she thinks her cousin Andrea is there to hopefully support her. I am glad my mum’s food is scrumptious and that helps me.

School STARTS!
It’s the time to go to school and Rania is over joyed about her going to Vista. However, Andrea is not that helpful, not kind, not a participant in anything and always ignores Rania. That is the seatback but hopefully my teacher will have a buddy for me. Rania is at school and she sees Andrea and goes over to talk to her. “Hey Andrea!” “Whatever I’ll see you in class”. That was normal because I thought she would change her behaviour but she didn’t. Its class time and our teacher Mrs. Smog introduced me to the class. “Hello I am Mrs. Smog and I will be your teacher for the year and we have a new student called Rania and she will tell us about her old school”. “Hi, at my old school called LIGHTSIGHT there is a ton of amazing students and our teachers are quite good”.

Day 2 end of school!
It is the end of school and Rania’s mum is picking her up. “Hey mum! School was amazing even though I do not have any friends yet I had fun with in my class”. It is time to have a good sleep because the rules are when you are going to Vista you have to sleep at six and wake up at five to get ready. Another part of being at Vista is that you have to get to school by six 0’clock. Rania is really tired from school so she heads to her room and goes to sleep.

Day 4 of school!
It is the morning and the time is five and Rania says “Ugh it is so early and I feel like I should go back to sleep!”. So that is what Rania does and her mum goes to her room and she and says “Darling what are you doing you should be dressed and ready to go? Why are you still asleep?” “Mum I don’t want to go to school I want to sleep!” says Rania. Mum warns her that she must go to school or else she can stay home cleaning but Rania’s gets a call from the principal and he says that there will be no school because of planning day.

Kim from 3/4c. tip: Don’t be shy at a new school!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!