Nibbles The Guinea Pig

Nibbles.

My guinea pig name is Nibbles.
He has light brown fur and a circle of white hair around his eyes. His nose is also furry and black.

He likes to play on his hamster wheel then he usually gets a drink afterward. When he looks at me he gets his tiny but sparkling eyes to open and gives me a big smile.

Nibbles likes to eat something a little bit different to us. But we also eat what Nibbles eats. He has carrots and lettuce, but at times he just eats lettuce. He loves to nibble a lot if things that's why I call him Nibbles.

Nibbles has a squeaky toy that he sleeps with. He sleeps in a cage. He has a blue bed which is called Nibbles' bed.

I think Nibbles is great and even if could change anything about him I wouldn't change a thing because he is just perfect.

He's Nibbles!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!