Saving The Innocent City

Boom! Sparks flew everywhere in New York City. Evil Pineapple Girl 101 had had enough of being bullied because she was a pineapple. She decided that it was time for revenge. All the citizens were throwing pitch forks at her, but she was too strong.
“This is the end of the city!” cried the citizens, sadly.

On the snowy hills nearby, Fairy Kitla was eating fairy floss with her best friend, Clunk the Crocodile. Clunk was wondering where that noise was coming from. He asked Fairy Kitla, “Can I just go on an adventure to find that horrible noise?”
“OK, but I’m coming too,” answered Fairy Kitla, “let me ride on your back, Clunk.”
So they strolled over to the edge of the hill. Clunk looked down at the city.
“Oh no.” whispered Clunk to Fairy Kitla.”I can see that Evil Pineapple Girl 101 is back and destroying the city!”
“I can’t believe it!” cried Fairy Kitla. “Let’s attack her!”

Getting the only weapon that can destroy Evil Pineapple Girl 101, which were water cannons that spray water at 100 Km per hour, they set off towards the city. When they arrived at the city they set the water cannons down and hid, so Evil Pineapple Girl 101 couldn’t see them.
“3, 2, 1, Fire!” yelled Clunk, and off went the cannons. The water hit Evil Pineapple Girl 101 in the left eye.
“Oww!” screamed Evil Pineapple Girl 101. “That hurts!”
With one final squirt of water, Evil Pineapple Girl 101 pushed the slime button on her cape and slid away.
“Wahooooooooo!” shouted Clunk and Fairy Kitla.

Back in the snowy hills, there was something strange in the snow. It was lumpy, heavy and black.
“Oh oh,” moaned Clunk. “A new enemy.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!