Gary's Amazing Adventure

Gary's Amazing Journey

This is a story about a boy named Gary who wanted to become a Pokemon master.

On a misty morning, in a small town lived a boy called Gary. He had a dream to become a great Pokemon master. One boy, one dream to become the world's greatest Pokemon master.

Gary visited Professor Poof to get his first Pokemon to start his difficult journey.
Professor Poof loves Pokemon and he has three different starter Pokemons. Professor Poof asks Gary which Pokemon he would like to start his journey with.

"I choose ... Bulbasaur!" said Gary.
"Wise choice Gary," exclaimed Professor Poof.
"You know that little stream down by the countryside? It would be a good spot for your training because you chose a grass type”, explained the Professor.

Gary continued his journey across the luscious green fields to the stream to train.

At the stream he found another trainer who was battling a Magikarp with his Squirtle. Gary observed the battle cautiously.

His Squirtle took a bad hit from Magikarp's splash attack. He returned his Squirtle because it was too weak to battle anymore. So the battle was over and Magikarp slipped away like an ice cube.

Gary walked over to the new trainer with the dew splashing under his feet. The new trainer turned around to Gary.
"What's your name, sir?" asked Gary.
"The name's Roger or Roge for short," answered the new trainer.
"My name is Gary," said Gary.
"Have you just started your Pokemon journey like I have?" asked Gary.
"Yes, I have just started it", said Roger.

After some training the two of them headed off to a forest up in the mountains.

Once they got there, they found a Fearow trying to attack a temple made of stone.
"What's that?" asked Gary.
"I don't know", answered Roger.

After a tremendous battle Bulbasaur and Gary made Fearow so exhausted it fell to the ground.
"Catch Fearow, Gary!" shouted Roger.
"Ok!" answered Gary.

Gary caught Fearow and headed home with the mystery unsolved. They flew some way on Fearow to the Pokemon lab to see the Professor. They told him everything and then went home.

This is only Gary's first day of Pokemon training. Day after day he'll train harder and harder so he could achieve his goal and dream.

When Gary got home, a Snorlax was helping his mum flatten her washing. There is nothing nicer than flattened washing and a new friend!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!