Never Trust Anyone

NEVER TRUST ANYONE

It all starts when I'm having breakfast and I ask my mum if I can have a clown come to my party. So she calls them up.

THE NEXT DAY
"Hi everyone, thanks for coming to my party," I say.
Once everyone was there, we played a few games like hide and seek, chasey and murder in the dark…

DING DONG.

The bell rings and everyone starts shouting
"YAY YAY THE CLOWN IS HERE! Yay! Yay Yay! Yay!"
The shouting dies down when I welcome him inside.
"It's getting dark," I say to my mum.
So she closes the curtains and tells the clown he can go but he didn't he just waited outside. Meanwhile me and my friends get the beds set up.

We start having a pillow fight, while that was happening my friend says to me
"Why is the clown making that weird face?"
So I say "Stop worrying"
and start tickling her. We start playing again.
Later, when everyone is asleep I think about what my friend said. Half way through the night I hear an earpiercing scream coming from my mum and dad's room, so I quietly get out of bed and tiptoe to their room in the dark and peek my head around the corner.

The clown is standing on the ceiling, but I only realise that when I see blood dripping down from the ceiling. I look up and see the clown holding a knife and that's when I see my mum and dad DEAD on the floor.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

I scream and wake up all my friends, so they come and see what is happening. One of my friends (the one who was worried) said
"I told you so,"
and then starts running around my house telling everyone to come in my bedroom with her. She locked the door and broke the key. Again I hear the same earpiercing scream I heard from my mum and dad. I call the police. They rush to my house and break down my bedroom door. When the dust cleared up I could finally see my friends covered in blood. The police go straight for the open window and I noticed a tuft of bright red clown hair so I push the police out of the way and start frantically looking everywhere for him. Suddenly I see green glowing eyes in the bush and then think I am dreaming so I ask the police to pinch me. But sadly I'm not dreaming, it's real. I start screaming again and while I am still screaming I here someone laugh but it wasn't like a giggly laugh it was more like an evil genius laugh. Then I see a shadow come out of the bush and run up on the roof with something white. Now I am really scared so I look up and see the clown holding a knife in one hand and my rabbit in the other…But that's another spooky story.




By April Ledwich.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!