Jack On The Loose

Long, long ago in 1897, there was a town waiting to get liberated. A town where Jack The Ripper was living; the town was London...the beautiful London, it was the best. The only problem was Jack. The police never had a chance, but there was one person, his name is Felix. He is a spy who has found many clues but not enough. He knew who Jack The Ripper was going for next. His name was Drake. He was a velociraptor.
Felix was sitting at a fireplace at his house thinking and thinking about Drake. “I wonder if the police are going to save Drake?” Said Felix. He called the police, “is Drake okay?” he asked (No-one answered) ‘Hello!
Hello! Hello! (No-one answered again).
Great I guess I’ll go myself. He got outside as fast as he could. He got into the car and drove off trying to save Drake. He heard some footsteps getting louder. He got out from the car. As he opened the gate he saw Jack with Drake.
“Drake...” he shouted. Jack ran and pushed Felix on to the ground. Jack wore a black hat darker than pitch black. Felix got up and saw him get into his car, so Felix got in his car, an epic car chase was going to begin. They drove off. Jack's car went like the speed of light. Luckily, it was the same result for Felix. Side by side they both crashed off the bridge into the deep salty water. Felix thought he was going to die! He got really worried.
Luckily he swam up to the surface and survived. He saw Drake on the shore, but Jack was nowhere to be seen. Perhaps he drowned? He went to Drake and put him in a safe house. Later in 1900 it was couple of Christmas’s after Jack disappeared and London was liberated.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!