Teenage Identity

how does a teenager attempt to find who they truly are with the world criticises everything we do. The society telling us "Be who you want" but then coming back saying "no not that way, this way".

Finding you're way through these years are difficult. Experimenting the limits our mind will take us, sometimes going to far leading to a break within us. Confused, overwhelmed coming near to the age we are needing to decide what we want. Fellow peers not helping with decisions leading some down the wrong path.

Some to scared to ask for help because really people can have their opinions but that can just end up clashing with what you thought you wanted.

We wish that we were still in primary school where you didn't have a care in the world, naive to everything around us.
Everything now is different some experiencing life more then others.
With all the issues going on in the world does one really think they will truly find who they are right now? Their are adults who don't even now so my only advice is not to let the world around you change who you are and just find your way.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!