Ollie's Pirate Ship Capture

Ollie’s Pirate Ship Capture Story
My friends Connor, Riley, Taylor and i, are sitting on the skateboard ramp one afternoon, thinking about what to do.
“Gee I would like to find a Pirate ship to capture” I said “How would you do that”? Connor asked. I thought for a while and it came to me!
“I could head to National Shipping office and check out their Global Pirate Ship Positioning System or GPSPS” I said. “Oh yea?” said Taylor “what does that do”?
“it tells me if there are any pirate ships nearby” I say. “What are we waiting for then?” says Riley “Let’s go!”, So we all head to Central Pirate land. Luckily “The Black Sausage “and her motley crew and Infamous Captain Boerewors are due in international waters in a matter of hours - just enough time to get sorted. First to sort out our pirate names. We are Toronga Taylor, Fearless Riley, Karate Connor and Me Captain Awesome Ollie - Then we need to gather the equipment required.
The GPSPS , a Submarine, extender arm , pistols and chewing gum, exploding frozen pea, small cannon with banana skins and Zombie parrot! We head to the dock, board the sub, and head off to sea. two hours later we spot “the Black Sausage.” It looks like a bath toy - stubby with dirty sails!.
I move the sub alongside. Toronga Taylor extends the arm and puts the pea inside the cannon port. Meanwhile Karate Connor feeds the Zombie Parrott gum and Fearless Riley stuffs the canon with banana skins. We submerge the sub to 100 feet and Detonate the Pea,. Fearless Riley swims near the ship. the pirates try to capture him, Karate Conner shoots his pistol and the gum covers the pirates. The zombie germs work quickly. Taylor shoots the banana skin cannon at them and knocks them over board. Ten hours later the now zombie pirates are finally beaten and we take the ship. All Zombies are in the water and Captain Boerewors is the only one left. so Far he has escaped the Zombie Gum and is cowering by the helm. Karate Connor points the gun at him. The parrot takes a shine to Captain Boerewors and flies over to sit on his shoulder. “Surrender the Ship Captain Boerewors“I yell “or we will leave you all to drown”. Captain Boerewors looks around and sees he is the only one left and throws up his hands in surrender! This frightens the parrot who bites him and he quickly he turns into a Zombie. I give the order for Taylor to fire, the banana skin cannon it knocks the Zombie Captain into the water. My crew quickly tie the ship to the tow line and get in the sub.
The Zombies chase after us but they are too slow. We ditch a life raft for them and head to shore with our booty. Once home we high five and head to the Taylors house for a glass of lemonade
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!