Lepards

Leopards
By jordan 5/6pt
Diet
Leopards are carnivores. Leopards eat small hoofstock such as gazelle, impala, deer and wildebeest. They may also hunt monkeys, rodents and birds. They often bring their prey up into the branches of a tree to eat it and protect it from other predators and scavengers.

Speed
A leopard's speed is 58 km an hour.

Weight
A male can weigh up to 31kg. A female can weigh up to 23 to 27kg. Or 140lb.

habitat
The Leopards habitat is the bush and riverine forests. Leopards tend to favor rocky landscapes with dense bush and riverine forests, but they have also shown to be highly adaptable to many places in both warm and cold climates.

predators
Their predators are humans. They are their predators because their coats are made of fur.


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!