The Storm Of Worck

Today felt different, it didn’t feel lucky, bad or good, it felt like the world was going to end. Yeah right, like that was going to happen.
I was at school ready for everything but something was wrong, oh well better move along. I was in class doing my work ad than it was drawing time. I decided to draw a storm and at the end of drawing time, I just managed to sketch in a school. It was lunch, I was playing cricket, I threw the ball, than it blew away? Everyone was confused so we went to play handball. Again the same thing happened, I hit the ball and it flew away.
We were back in class, I was looking at the clouds, it got darker before my own eyes, the clouds looked as black as ash. I shivered, it was getting colder in summer.
I was looking at my work, it was moving. There I was sitting in the classroom, I looked out the window and so did the book. There was something in the sky coming from the clouds. Than I realised it was a tornado! I yelled, screamed, shouted and than everyone else was doing the same thing too, than it hit me. It was the book. I tried rubbing it out, but it was pen. I was thinking and said to myself, “think faster.” By this time it was about 200M away, than I ripped my book and it was over. I took a breath of relief, a rock hit my head and I was in bed. It was a dream or was it?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!