The Wilder Kids

“Smash everybody go go go grab all the money quickly don't stall go go go”. Was this it I had myself into a gang what is going to happen what if I go to jail, I am domed this is it I’ve got to go
Hi, my name is Corry and Well for starters. I bet you all want to know how I got into this mess, well it all started with the first day of high school. I bet you all know how hard it is to be popular. I wanted to be popular and well I saw some girls, their names were Taylor, Alisha, Melany and Mia, at school they were so popular whenever they would walk past someone their mouths would drop like someone falling off a cliff they were so cool everyone wanted to be a part of their gang.
Corry decided she would go up and introduce herself when all the sudden the bell went, well now she had to go to class. Lucky for corry she had science class. Corry was great in science class this was her chance to walk up and introduce herself. When all of a sudden Corry had tripped over her shoelaces everyone was laughing at her, silence yelled the teacher. “Great way to make a good impression”, Carry said in her head.
That afternoon Carry had been sitting in her room thinking how bad this day had been when she heard a noise at the door. She could not believe her eyes it was the girls. We thought it would be hard to go back to school tomorrow, so we were talking and said you should join are gang. Corry could not believe her ears the girls had just asked Corry to be in her gang. Corry cried oh yes oh yes. Corry could not believe that she had been asked, to join their gang.
That night Corry turned on the news and heard this. “Today on 7 news we had an income with a robbery just at the bank of California. They managed to get away but here is a picture of what they look like so far we know they are all 13 years old, and they are all girls. That is all for tonight and have a good one Cc Jones out. Carry could not believe it was these kids the girls at school ... NAH well if they are ill find out.
The next day at school Carry had just over heard the girls saying something about the California, bank and that they did not get all the money. They stopped talking when I walked up to them. This is what they said, meet us at the the bank at 10:00 and don't be late. That night we all met at the bank when all of a sudden they said GO, GO, GO, GRAB ALL THE MONEY YOU CAN COME ON DON'T STALL WE WILL GET CAUGHT GO, GO, GO. Was this it I had myself into a gang; I decided I would call the cops I ran up and said what was going on.
The next day I went to school, and I was told I was the next popular girl. I also met these nice girls and it was great that is my story what is yours.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!