Leona

Leona would have to go to the land of lands she never ever was going to go to Asia. He was going to pay for it one day she told herself but it was sad, she had cried many of many things but things too sad to cry about were happening now. But still even if she could cry that wouldn’t do anything, a wish was what she needed but she knew not how to wish and wishes rarely came true and wishes that come true for the worst. What would she wish for? To go back to the orphanage?
Who would want to go into the street girl life. The life where no one cared, it was sad but wait…. sad all she could think of. She decided to write in her diary, dear diary I am… At that moment a burning fire blazed past her she knew what it meant, she had to run, she ran and let her legs carry her away. She had were she was going until she got there it was the orphanage with strict (and I don’t mean do it strict I mean I’ll whip you for being new strict) Miss J. Veran! “I have been looking for you all night, you dumb child, come here. Time to go to the burning room” Miss Veran screeched… The burning room was for what thought it couldn’t be but knew it was it was for burning children and Leona had been three times already she was cooked enough.
Miss Veran was thinking the same thing but thought that she would rather eat Leona hot and crispy so she told Leona to come with her but Leona was smarter than that and ran away and saw a couple the Lees she knew because they were her aunt and uncle!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!