Terrible Holiday

Hhhhh “wake up”. yelled mum. Hhh fine. Then
we finely got to the air port. It was so early in the morning I even slept in the air port and that never happens. I all ready know that this is a start of A TERRIBLE HOILDAY!

As we waited of the plain it was super cite then when the plain arrived I said to mum “don’t go” but she did not lesson. When we went on the plain…BOB CRASH the plain was coming down suddenly I just got out in time, but I was the only one to savvier .I need to call four help. But suddenly… these tricky guys came out of know when and snatched me.

I was so terrified that I will never get to see my dad agen. When I woke up I was in a horrifying cell but I kelp calm. Meanwhile… I was so hurrying because all they gave me was 2 berries and my drink was mushroom stew. After a few days’ time they let me out and I ran to get help. Then I saw a village and I ran to it. They gave me food and drinks’. When we rang my dad it was a matter of time until he came. Then my dad came and he ask me a question. Why did the plain crash? I don’t know.

The End


FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!