Zombie Apocalypse

Once there was an evil, stupid, dumb and annoying scientist that lived on a secret island that no-one knew about. The island wasn’t secured with security it was just a plain island but his base/secret lab was hidden but he didn’t care about that he wanted to take over the world but one of his experiment when wrong. Since he was lonely he wanted to make a person to keep him company but instead of making a person he made a zombie.
He was shocked but since he was stupid and dumb he thought it wasn’t going to infect him so he went up to it and the zombie infected him and he became a zombie. They didn’t know how to infect the other humans but the scientist found a boat and it was a boat with a motor so they went to New Zealand first in 10 minutes. They pulled up on a dock and found thousands of people, they were all sick and they were started to turn into ZOMBIES! The disease was spreading fast and in a minute everyone in New Zealand was a zombie.
Later the scientist was going onto the boat but the motor was broken but he found a speed boat and went on it. He went to Australia but this one he had trouble infecting. All of the Australian were healthy! So he bit one human and since he was dumb and stupid it was actuly a dingo! Then it infected all of the animals. Every human was scared and only 10 survived or did they.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!