Kit Comes Alive

Once upon a time, there was a little girl called Olivia, she had a doll called Kit, she loved Kit so much. Kit is an American Girl Doll, at least she thought she was. Olivia also has a puppy called Millie. Olivia and Millie always play together with Kit.
One day Olivia was asleep and Kit was a person and she was not a person before? Then Kit woke up Olivia and said, “Sis wake up and have breakfast.” Olivia was so scared and she said, “You look like my doll” and Kit said, “What, how?” Olivia was thinking what if Kit was my American Girl doll. Olivia looked at her doll then back at her sister then to her doll then back at her sister. After all this mayhem, Olivia did not think her new sister was so bad. So the girls went to have breakfast. All the rest of the morning, the girls were playing and playing and then mum and dad brought in to boxes that looked like American Girl Doll boxes wrapped in wrapping paper and American Girl Doll clothes. When mum walked in, the girls got so excited. The girls opened everything, but mum said to Olivia, “If you want everything, you just opened, you have to give your old doll to your cousin. So Olivia, Kit and mum went to her cousin’s house and gave everything to her. When the girls got home, it was bed time, so the girls went to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!