Majesty The Dragon

“ROAR!” Melody, the lion, almost took over cloud city, but Majesty stopped her. It was the best gift Grandma ever gave me. The book was an interesting story about a queen dragon. I kept reading on as Majesty chanted her spell. I read out loudly, “Bang!” Smoke was everywhere but as the smoke cleared it revealed a majestic dragon with purple scales, green eyes and large wings. I was overjoyed to see Majesty standing right in front of me, almost taking up the whole room. Majesty seemed surprised. I soon got over how amazing the majestic dragon was and started focusing on how to get her back in the book. I left to try and find my friend for help but I forgot we were in a resort, so I hurried back to the room. Majesty wasn’t there.

“I LET A DRAGON ESCAPE!” I shouted.

I searched all over the city for hours. I was about to give up, when I saw a strange shadow above me; so I quickly looked up. Majesty, the dragon was hovering over the city peacefully. I started to pant as I ran in her direction. I ran and ran but it was no use; there was no way to catch up with her. I remembered that she liked playing with a horse called Star Dust.

“The book,” I thought to myself, “I can use the book to let out Star Dust.”

I ran home as fast as I could and grabbed the book. I lowered it down under Majesty and opened it slowly. A majestic horse flew out. Majesty, the dragon, was excited. She flew to Star Dust over the book. Suddenly, she fell inside and Star Dust followed. She smiled and hugged Star.

Everything had turned out fine thanks to Star Dust. She had captured the magnificent dragon, and she was back where she belonged. I will not make that mistake again and set the dragon free. Star Dust will always be my favourite storybook character as she saved the day.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!