That's Embarrassing!

My name is Frederick Goosemen, but people call me Fred. I go to Mount Talkmon High. I hold the school record for being the most embarrassed person of all time. So here’s my story.
I was running down the hallway, my face red as a tomato, with a bunch of girls and the school bully, Brodie Steepworth, laughing their heads off. Brodie had struck again! He had switched the signs of the toilets around so I had ended up in the girl’s toilet. But worst of all, I WET MY PANTS! So I ran down the hall until I got to lost property.
While I was searching for some pants Bridget Callson came up behind me and said, “you shouldn’t have to put up with it you know.” “What are you suggesting I do?” I replied.
“Give him a taste of his own medicine,” she whispered. That’s when it hit me.
The next day, I went to school as usual but with a coin and a bottle of superglue. I went over my plan once more but was interrupted by Brodie. “Hey, Goosemen, why don’t you go honk with the other geese!” he laughed.
“Oh you won’t be laughing when I’m done with you,” I thought to myself.
It was first break when my plan went into action. When everyone was coming out, I glued the coin near where you know who sits and hid in the bush near by. I saw him walk over and stop.
“Oh a quarter!” he said.
He bent down and grunted. He even put his bottom in the air! And he ripped his pants and everyone saw his underwear. For a guy as heartless as him, he sure likes heart underwear! He ran out of school and that was the last anyone saw of him.
But that was then, this is now and now I’m left alone.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!