Haunted House

Once there was a boy and he was playing soccer. He kicked the white and black soccer ball really far. The boy went to get the ball and then he saw the ball roll into an old lady’s house. He knocked on the old door and when he got in he heard scary music. When the boy walked on the dirty carpet it made a really loud squeaky sound. As the boy walked around the house the music turned off. The boy was getting scared. A ghost was in the house turning the music off. The pictures looked like old dirty dogs. There were so many things in the house like a toy zombie next to the pictures. It started to scare the boy and then someone, or something, started laughing. The laugh in the old house started getting even louder. The boy started to shake. He ran out of the old lady’s house but he forgot his soccer ball.
When he got back to the soccer field his friends asked him “Where’s the soccer ball?”
The boy ran back to the haunted house and when he got in, everything had changed. He started to scream like a crazy cat. His friends heard his voice and jogged over to the old lady’s house. They helped him out of the house and everything went back to normal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!