Miss Shelly Kelly Fish Hooks Early Day Swim

Miss Shelly Kelly Fish Hook went for an early day swim she put her goggles on and jumped in she saw clownfish and brown fish and starfish too she saw a stingray and thought oh my oh my look at that sting better swim away before it's to late she swam until all she could see was coral oh no she had gone to far into the deeps of the sea where it's hard to get back to shore she saw a pontoon and stood on it and shouted Help! Help! someone please I can't swim back to shore the lifeguards heard her and prepared their lifeguard boat to save her they rowed until they were at the pontoon and said come on we will bring you back to shore they rowed back to shore and said never do that again but at least Miss Shelly Kelly Fish Hook was safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!