That Wretched Girl And The 7 Idiots Who Helped Her

Once upon a time it was me and only me, but I wasn’t lonely I was greedy I needed more, more GOLD. So I hatched a plan to use this fool who had no idea what kind of fortune he held. I needed to have it. It was a dreadful job getting close to him and his daughter … Snow White ughh what a terrible name. But finally the day came, I could finally get rid of him I sent out my axeman to do the job. It was finally done I could finally have his fortune. Wait, WHAT this stupid girl is between me and my fortune this cannot be, very well I shall get rid of this family once and for all she thinks she’s the fairest of them all well I’ll show her I once again sent out my axeman to do the job. He came back a day later and reported to me “I have done what you have asked mistress” I dismissed him so I could go back to getting my fortune I was in town to see the merchants when this terrible storm had come, no matter Now that there was nothing in my way I could claim my fortune whenever I wanted. I head back to my castle in a terrible mood, I know I said nothing could get in my way but I was a very impatient queen. The magic mirror had called me over to tell me some important information I was already angry I didn’t need more bad news. He was nervous so I knew that this was not going to be good news but I was not ready for what he said I couldn’t believe my ears. SNOW WHITE WAS STILL ALIVE and she was living with these 7 … DWARFS, that rotten axeman lied to me! I immediately had to get rid of the girl. I came up with a plan to get the job done right so I devised this plan to feed that wretched girl a poisoned apple. I conjured up a potion and dipped the apple in. I also needed a disguise I had the perfect idea, an old woman who refuse an apple from an old woman. I went to the little shack she was living in, luckily she was alone. I knocked on the tiny wooden door and out came that wretched girl. in a screechy voice I said “hello dear would you like an apple it’s got a surprise in it”. In that annoying voice she said “why of course I would “oh that stupid girl. She almost grabbed the non-poisoned apple so I said “oh that one isn’t as good as the other one” so she grabbed the other one. What kind of person does that to old lady oh well luckily it worked. Soon she dropped to the ground like a leaf on an autumn's day. I couldn’t get to celebrate my victory for long because the dwarfs started marching up the hill, before I had time to get away the dwarfs gathered around Snow White. The grumpy looking one said “what have you done to Snow White “. All of a sudden they started chasing after me in my hurry to get away I slipped in the rain and fell off the nearby cliff I was struggling to stay on but it was too slippery I tumbled down the cliff I was trying to hold on to something but everything was wet I was bracing myself for a hard landing when all of a sudden I started floating and gently floated to the ground out of the woods this shadowy clothed figure came out of the woods. She said “I will help you destroy that girl but you will share their fortune”. I grinned wickedly and yelled “I’LL BE BACK SNOW WHITE”



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!