Just A Dream To Another Dimension World!

Excellence Award in the 'Spread The Word 2017' competition

At night, Henry was playing the best and the coolest game ever on his iPad because he had a time before going to bed. The game was called ‘Find the Dimension’. He really liked this game because it was an adventure game and Henry loved adventures.
When it was his bedtime, he decided to have an adventure to find another dimension, just like the game. He was going to use the rocket but he had some problems. First, he needed fuel. Second, he needed to pack everything he required. Third, he needed some company. So, he went to get fuel from the shops. Then he packed some food, water and everything he needed. Next, he met new friends and asked to come along with him. Henry was so excited for his journey. He had a feeling of enthusiasm. As one of his friend poured enough fuel, Henry started the countdown. “5 4 3 2 1, BLAST OFF!" Henry shouted. As they reached space, meteors were coming straight for them!
They tried steering the rocket. It was scary.
Then they found a spiral looking thing. Henry looked at it closely and thought, then he had an idea. He got his book about space he had packed in the bag. Then he looked at a picture just like they saw and Henry said it was for another dimension. They were happy and pleased of themselves. So, they ate the food Henry had packed and started gobbling the food. "Delicious!” they all said. As he was enjoying eating, he started hearing, "Wake up Henry, you’re going to be late for school,” said his mum. Henry woke up breathing really hard. "I love adventures but not finding a new dimension," said Henry. His mum was laughing. "Bad dreams again, right Henry?" said Henry's mum.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!