Voltage

Sky Volt was there she had a purple and black cape, purple shoes and black top and pants. She had blonde hair tied back in a plait. OK OK lets go back a month or two... It was Friday night, Tess the head cheerleader was giving her team a pep talk.half time was gaining on them. "Lets go team! CHEERLEADERS RULE!" The team ran outside the girls with their green and white pompoms and the boys running in their uniform. Their was a lightning storm happening, lightning flashed every time you blinked it was like throwing pasta up in the air. it was time for the final toss, Tess in her green and white dress standing up straight getting thrown 2 meters up in the air. Right then lightning hit Tess.

No one went near Tess.
It was like she had lightning in her. She ran to the clock tower, every time she touched something it got electrocuted. when she reached the top she screamed "WHATS WRONG WITH ME!"
Later that night Tess realised she was special. Tess had powers. Electromagnetic powers. she decided the clock tower was the perfect place to practice her powers.She could help people, she was a superhero. Her name was Sky Volt.Now fast forward 2 weeks."Help! No i am not hoping in that helicoptor with you. Help!"Sky Volt saw the lady get shoved into the helicoptor. Sky used her powers to shut down the helicoptor. and freed the lady "who are you?" She asked "i am Sky Volt, here to save you."
Back in the clock tower Tess'es powers were going, they were running out; draining

Now back too today.
"Sky Volt is here" someone yelled "yeah but she has no powers" someone else said. A train was about to go on a bridge, a broken bridge. "Come on please work today, i need you" Sky thought to her self. "Here i go."
Sky's powers were back, the train seized power just before the bridge. Sky Volt was a hero again.

"How was that for a bedtime story Frankie." "Fun fun" replied the 2 year old girl. "Good night Frankie" said Tess "night night"

"HELP...."
Tess had a secret

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!