Galaxy Romance/Rainbow

Galaxy Romance/Rainbow is a beautiful elegant galaxy, with kind friendly people and rainbow lights. Some people call the it galaxy disco because of the lights. In this galaxy was a planet and Rainbow Sky’s and in Rainbow Sky’s was a few families, one being Skie and another being Rainbowe’s. There wasn’t much romance between these families, only fighting and hurting, until now.
One day Sky Rainbowe’s and Ryan Skie were in their rooms when all of a sudden, BOOM! Their parents were fighting again, and so the two quickly and quietly hurried out the back door. They ran as fast as they could until they ran into each other.
“Oh! I’m so sorry” said Skie.
“It’s ok, I’m sorry too” said Ryan.
Silent struck and then love was in the air.
“Um, so what are you doing out here anyway?” asked Ryan.
“Um, well, my parents are fighting with the Sky’s again".
“Really, that’s why I’m here.”
“Well anyway, I’m Ryan Skie” said Ryan politely.
“Really, well I’m Sky Rainbowe” said Sky politely.
“Why do your parents always fight?” asked Sky.
“I don’t know, but it annoys me, and sometimes scares me” said Ryan.
“Yeah, I agree” said Sky.
“So, when do you think that they would have finished fighting?” asked Ryan.
“Not yet. I can hear them still” said Sky.
“Oh, yeah” said Ryan.
“Your cute!” said Sky quickly.
“Thanks. ... Your cute too” said Ryan.
“Um, well that was awkward” said Sky.
“Yeah” said Ryan.
Hours went by. Everyday almost all day, the two spent hours together. Then Sky’s younger brother and Ryan’s older sister spotted them together kissing. They told their parents and then their parents came marching down to the two and told them off.
“Look, mum, I’m I just love him so much” said Sky.
“Yeah it’s true I love her even more. So you are just going to get use to it, ok?” said Ryan.
“Yeah!” said Sky.
“Thank you” whispered Ryan.
“Fine!” said the parents. “We will try.”
In the end the kids won and got married and both family's never had another fight again. Well, most the time.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!