I Believe

Do I believe, in waterfalls of crystalline,
Or in scintillating rays of sunshine that engulf lugubrious hearts, only to release them brimming with benevolence and affection?
Do I believe, in liquid hope,
That rains upon fields of wilting flowers, raising them tall and flushing them with vibrant colours so that they may shun their morbid thoughts?
Do I believe, in creatures of trepidation and melancholy,
Who roam the Earth, devouring the sorrows and tribulations of miserable people, freeing them of their anguish so that their happiness may thrive?
And now, as the soothing waves of understanding gently lap at the derelict shoreline of my dismal and hollow soul, I believe.
I believe, in the healing power of kindness,
The infinite frontier of love,
The inspirational potential of hope,
And the inconceivable importance of courage.
I believe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!