That Video Game Club

Hello, I am Aika. Nice to meet you (whoever you are?) Sorry for the pretty lame introduction. As you probably guessed I’m in high school. Just like anyone else that walks down the street normal. But the definition of normal is far from what it means to me and my friends. Firstly, I’m in a club with three other people. Me, Ajax, Nixon and Cora we all created a video games club. It is really fun to work, study and play with them. We are pretty much in the same class and we mostly hang out with each other all the time. Ajax. Well how do I put it? He’s kind of cool when he’s in a good mood (which is most of the time). Most of the girls in our class like him (not me or anything) anyways when he’s angry he’s real scary. Spine-chilling. Unnerving. It’s like his eyes just stare into you and scares the life out of you. Nixon is downright weird. If you put it in a different way you could say that he’s real creepy. He always smiles. Always. No matter how bad the situation he will remain cheery and bright. Sometimes it’s good but in a way It could be annoying or just puzzling. Bullies used to pick on him a lot but recently when they get close to Nixon they just run away screaming for their lives, mercy, yeah and stuff I guess? (to be honest I not sure what they had screamed but it was really strange). Cora is a real sweet girl. She’s nice and all but it really doesn’t take much to get on her bad side. I don’t even dare to say the torment people will go through when they get on her bad side. (I just feel sorry for you guys. Whoever you are hang in there) Down to me. I absolutely love all things Japanese (most things anyway). Right now technically anime is my lifeline. I have to at least hear, see, or watch something Japanese. Right now I only can say this is what keeps me going. But when I’m with Cora, Nixon and Ajax they all make me laugh or smile. I have this really weird habit. Even when the timings really bad I can’t help but laugh a little or smile. So I have to hide my face every single time it happens. Last week we had a meeting to decide what we were going to do for our project and decided that we were going to create a game based on our high school lives and made up characters (whoever the person choses) solving a mystery of school framings and so on. I created most of the mysteries and designs and I’m pretty satisfied with myself because I have never actually written nay mysteries until now so I’m pretty happy with my self. Well that the end of the credits for this game that we made. So Aika out!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!