Knights

Hi, my name is Terricus, I am a Knight. You see, in my world, there are normal mortals, like you who see the world like most people, then there are my kind of people. We were brought down from generations and generations of Knights, Kings, Peasants, and most importantly, Monsters. You might see a house, we see castle, you see a bird, we see a dragon. But someone is trying to get people to see the real world, we do not know who it is, that’s what we are trying to find out.
My knights and I have been transported to the mortal world, to sort things out with this dude. Anselmus, Oriholt, Ameline and I are going on a quest to find, and kill this man. We have dropped down in Sydney, Australia and we believe this man is all the way in London, England. “What’s first Sir?” Jacob asked me. “We find the Wizard, at the top of the bridge, he has the answer to what we must do, onward!” I told the group.
Who ever said climbing a bridge to the top was easy? But as knights, we were ready. We saw the Wizard and approached him, he had his eyes closed. “Greetings, knights of Taem, what is it you seek?” The Wizard asked. “We seek information, about the man trying to break the Mist, keeping mortals from seeing the real world.” I replied. “To find the man, you must fly, fly to London, you will need, paper, and a book. Steal them if you must.” “Thank you, wise one.”
We travelled to this ‘Airport’. We needed paper, and a book. We saw a woman and her child in a pram, holding a book, with various stamps, with an Australian sign or something. “Take it, Jane”. I ordered. “Yes Sir.” She swiftly moved to the woman, flipped over her and took the book, mid air and ran. “Good job, Jane, what are those, looks like paper, oh, the paper! Head to the counter!” We ran towards the place to buy tickets with this paper, she took the passport and soon we were on the flight to England.
London, was a lovely place. But we didn’t have time to look around though, time was ticking before the world saw everything. The dragons in London were friendly, so no battling. Yet. We heard lots of ‘oohing’ and ‘ahing’ around the clock tower, so we headed there. “Into the tower! Up to the top!” I ordered. We got to the top, and saw a man and a cat. Sitting on a chair stroking his cats back. “What do you want?” ordered the man.
“For you to stop this.” I replied, I readied my sword. “But why? It will be glorio-“ He stopped. Jordan was behind him, holding his sword in his hands, the other end through the mans heart. “Good strike, Jordan.” I told her. “Thanks Sir” she replied. “Hopefully. This never happens again.” “Agreed” They all said.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!