Zoe And Zarah's Beach Adventure

Once upon a time there lived a cute little family with Dad Vande, mom Voilet, and beautiful sisters Zoe and Zarah. Zoe was 8 and Zarah was 6. Zoe loved her sister a lot and sometimes in mom's absence she pretends herself to be one. Zoe loved sports and she dreamt of being in Olympics one day, while Zarah wanted to be a farmer as she loved playing with animals a lot.
One beautiful evening, the sisters planned to go to the beach with their friends. They began to surf into the beach, when suddenly Zoe lost sight of her sister. She shouted for help, and the life savers dived into the waves battling with it to save the little girl.
Zoe could not imagine how terrified her little sister would be all by herself, would she be eaten by giant whales or would she be bitten by a shark, as she kept imagining, there was something touching her legs, OOH! it was her little sister's lucky bracelet.
She could not stand by the shore anymore, so she jumped into the waves and saw a glimpse of Zarah's dress, she was very happy. Quickly she followed the trace and there she got hold of her little sister's hands. Along with the life savers Zarah was safely brought to the shore. When the little girl opened her eyes, she was very happy to see her sister beside her. Zoe and Zarah went back home, and she knew how proud her parents would be to know her beach adventure.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!